LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY RELATING TO USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Our Company is only liable to you for damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence. Exemption from or limitation on liability for damages under any relevant paragraph also applies to any claims that may exist against employees or agents of our Company.
- The products (ropes) have been manufactured according to standard procedures acceptable. The users of our products assume all responsibility in using the ropes. A user should exercise reasonable judgment when using the ropes. We assume no responsibility in the event where the user is unable to use any of our products correctly and in a reasonable manner.
- The Website is provided on an "AS IS," "as available" basis. Neither our Company nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors, or the like (collectively "affiliates") warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither our Company nor its affiliates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Website. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
- You agree that under no circumstances shall our Company or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use our products or the Website , including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained on the Website or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our Company’s records, programs or services. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort.
- The above limitations of liability apply to all claims for damages no matter what the legal grounds may be, inclusive of tortuous acts; they do not apply to potential liability according to the regulations on product liability. The rights of the consumers based on the consumer protection laws in force are not affected.